Raggedy News

Sunday, May 9, 2010

May's New Items

Firstly, I hope all you Mummies out there had a wonderful Mothers Day and that you were all spoiled rotten!
 This year I requested no gifts, instead I wanted to go out for tea and .... for the kiddies to play nicely and to not fight. Well my wish was granted, the kids behaved nicely and we all dined at one of my favourite bistros.
Despite my requests about the gift giving, my partner managed to slip some money into a card to pay for my airline tickets to Melbourne, woohoo.
So tickets are booked for June, I'm taking my daughter plus a friend and her two girls.
Cannot wait!!
Please feel free to comment on how you spent your day, I would love to hear from you.

    Up Next...
I have just added 7 new items to my Prim-n-Raggedy site, So naturally I wanted to let all my subscriber's and followers know.
I have added a handmade by us Early Primitive Soap Keeper, a Primitive Wooden Crow, a Home Sweet Home table topper and a Metal Tree with Wooden Animal Ornies to our Primitive n Grubby category, A gorgeous Mason Jar Candle Holder to our Lighting category, and a Primitive Paddle Candle Holder plus some Ginger and Cinnamon Tea Lights to our Prim n Grubby Candles category.



To view pictures of the other items recently added, head on over to the New Stuff page at Prim-n-Raggedy.

One more thing before I go, to celebrate Mothers Day any orders over $50 will receive 10% off. However this discount is only good until the end of Wednesday the 12th. To take advantage of this special simply use the code MOTHER at checkout and the 10% will automatically be deducted from your sub total (this is before shipping) remember you must enter the code at checkout to receive the discount. 

That's it from me, until next time ...
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment