Raggedy News

Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's New At Prim-n-Raggedy?

I have been quite busy since I last posted making a couple of Primitive Signs and a range of Shelf Sitters/Blocks.
I found I enjoyed putting together these little sets so much that I would like to invest in some more stencils.
Here is just a few of what is new in this range at Prim-n-Raggedy.

   

I have also added some goodies to my reproduction category.


Along with my Room Freshener and Candle Wares category


Now, as I haven't posted every new item or available colour I invite you to grab a cuppa and take a look at What's New at Prim-n-Raggedy.

I would also like to mention that I have a prim load of stock coming very soon so I may post again before the month is up. Some of those goodies include punched tin tart warmers and candle holders, mason jar candle holder, rusty basket with wooden eggs, wooden crow ornies and much more.

That is it from me, until next time
Raggedy Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danni,
    I love your signs - you did a awesome job on these.....:))

    Prim Blessings from USA...
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks sweets, I appreciate your kind words.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete