Raggedy News

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Items Just Added - Bowl Fillers, Cookbook


Well here we are finally, my very first blog that now serves as my newsletter.
I do hope you enjoy this new format.

Now, If all goes well, and I'm certain it will, this blog will bring you the latest news, sales, discounts and newly added wares from my online store Prim-n-Raggedy.

You may view the blog at anytime by subscribing via email, bookmarking the site or by clicking on the blog button via my website.

Ok, lets get on with it!

Check Out What's New at Prim-n-Raggedy




These Bowl Fillers are just in from the states and are proving to be quite popular.
They are made using the finest cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and gingerbread spices.

Pop them amongst your other prim fixins or add them to a bowl or jar as is.
There are 5 different designs to choose from and each bag contains 8 - 9 pieces.
No two are the same.


I have also added to my site this awesome cookbook.


The book has vintage look dividers to give it that look of primness.
Its filled to the prim of yummy recipes, helpful hints, craft recipes for grunging jars, cinnamon ornies, colonial spiced sugar cones, grubby soap balls and more.
It even has a primmy cover so you could leave it out on show if you like.
Well that is it for now, until next time,

Raggedy Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment