Raggedy News

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stayed Tuned ....

I was hoping to get some items up this week, but unfortunately I have fallen ill once again with the dreaded flu.
(pleasures of working in child care me thinks)

So I decided while under the influence of Advil to type this quick, brief message, that despite how awful I am feeling I am quite excited because I am waiting on 7 shipments (from 7 different companies) full of prim goodies getting delivered sometime this month.
Three out of the seven are from companies I have never bought from before, the other four are from companies that I usually buy from either because I need to restock certain lines, or because I felt their new lines might sell well on my site.

I do have a "Coming Soon" list on my blog if you are wondering what some of these items could be!
Go on take a peek, you know you want to!

When do I plan to have some of these goodies up ?
Hopefully next weekend you will hear from me again.
So stayed tuned.....

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment