Raggedy News

Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Goodies for August!

A couple of shipments have arrived so I thought I'd get busy and pop a few things up.
Firstly, if you are a crow lover then you will just love these!!
The Grubby Taper is included with the holder, bargain!!


I also came across these Long John Baskets, thought they would look great hanging from a peg rack (so I kept two for myself lol )
Available in brown or burgundy.


Now look closely at these Grungy Battery Operated Tea Lights because they are not your every day, average Tea Light ... why?
Well there is a little sensor on the top, and if you blow really hard it will turn the tealight off.
You can also turn it off by the switch on the bottom.... soooooooo cute.
I have also added replacement batteries for these Tea Lights to the supplies category.


Next up is this gorgeous Prim Book Light.
The clip part is metal and it comes with its very own Battery Op Grungy Taper.
Would look awesome sitting by your beside.


If these dont make you go awwwww then I dont know what will cause these Birdcage Tea Light Holders are really really cute.
Comes with it's very own Battery Op Grubby Tealight.
 
 

Lastly I came across some more Slim Tapered Candles but in a Caramel Colour.
These also look great hanging from a peg rack because their wicks are joined, you could tie some homespun around them for that extra bit of primness. 99c for a set, these are a great price. 


Next Month
I have a few Halloween goodies to add next month, plus a new coupon, and as usual you guys will be the first to know.
That's about it for now, dont forget my winter coupon, pop on over to my website to view this saving.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment