Raggedy News

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas To All

Just a quick one today because I know how busy this time of the year can be.
I have yet again added some new interesting items to the site and I cannot do that without letting you guys know first.

To the Chrissy Category I have added this cute blackened Santa that sits inside his own grubby ditty bag.
Next to him is a snowman bag that comes with a small bottle or room spray, large Christmas tart and a homespun candy cane.


Don't you hate the smells that raw onion, garlic and the likes leave their odour on your hands after cooking?
Well.... these Farmhouse Soaps are made especially to help minimise those odours, and they look prim enough to leave out by your sink.


Ingredients include coffee granules, cinnamon, molasses and more.

Next up can be used for Christmas or leave out all year long.
These are called Candy Apple Tapers, they have been dusted with cinnamon to give them that grubby look we all seem to love, tied with homespun and to finish them off a rusty bell is added.


This candle holder is to die for, Ive decided to keep one myself, however I still do not know where to put it lol. Oh and the battery Operated Taper is included.


Lastly is this welcome sign that is handmade by us, every prim home should have one.


I'm hoping to add a few more signs soon as well as some preloved items to my Raggedy Rummage category.

Well that's it for now, I hope you all enjoy your Christmas and New Year.
Please stay safe.
Bless you all!
Hugs





1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni, lovely new items for your website, have a lovely Christmas and hope all is well at your house.......x Suzanne

    ReplyDelete