Raggedy News

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

They say a change is as good as a holiday

Well it is time!!
My little secret that I have been keeping since July is about to be revealed.
 If you haven't yet popped over to my site recently then please do so very soon!
You see, not only do I have several new items to share, I have also swapped my website host over to another, so... the site kinda has a new look.

Yes this was my exciting news that I kept from you all, .... well.... exciting for me anyway lol.
 I now feel that the site will be easier to navigate and it has different features that I felt was needed in a site. I'm very happy with the outcome and although I expect some teething problems I'm hoping that things will run pretty smoothly.
Ok now for the best part ...

NEW ITEMS!!

First up is a gorgeous 8" Paul Revere Lantern , next to it is a 14" Lantern


These are non electric, perfect for my Aussie customers.

These Chenille Dish Cloths are to die for, they are literally the next best thing since sliced bread!


A friend made some for me and I loved them that much I am now offering them to you.

The same talented lady also made me these Pin Cushion/keeps
available in three prim colours.


Next up is something I have always wanted for my own home, I would often see them in magazines
and felt they add the perfect primitive touch.


They add a nice prim touch to the centre of the table, plate rack, benches etc.

Now something for the grubby candle lover.


I have some more grubby tapers coming, selling by themselves and as combos.

 Does your wash room or kitchen need a bit of prim?
This is a glass soap dispenser with grubby cheese cloth tied around.


and a lil ornie for the Christmas Tree or it can be used for all year decorating.
,

and lastly


These sprigs are 26" perfect to add to a vase or along window sills.
I think that is pretty much it.

I hope you all like the new look, feel free to email me if something doesnt quite work for you :)

Until next time
xx











1 comment: