Raggedy News

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

I do hope you are all safe and accounted for!?
I also hope that your Christmas and New Year was productive and you celebrated just the way you like to.
Mine was just fab, thanks for asking, spoiled rotten as always :)

I have some awesome goodies to add to the site, 2 boxes worth actually and I am still waiting on another 2 boxes that are still in transit and one order still in the making.
My issue is, .. do I add everything in one go or space it out over a few months? I guess it depends on time and... well time.

I have added a new category to the site called Mason Jars as I am getting quite a variety of these, so having a separate category will help find them quickly.

So .... first up is this really cute ornie, yes I know we are no longer decorating for Christmas but my shipment took longer than expected and now I am left with Christmas Decorations after Christmas :)
Next to it Is a Mason Jar Tart Warmer. These are non electric so you will need a tea light.


Oh, these are just adorable, they are called Everlasting Candles and are handmade by us.
Another Christmas ornie, although these candle clips could be used all year long.


A mini Candle Reflector Lamp and its replacement candles


Prim Wooden Tags



A wooden salt box house and Hanging Whimsical Stars (battery opereated taper is included).

  

Ok I think that will do for now lol.
I reckon I will add a few more items over the month, rather than wait until February, I'll update my 'coming soon' list so you will have a fair idea what I have to offer. 

Until next time


 


No comments:

Post a Comment