Raggedy News

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Items for February

Before I try and tempt you all with my new wares, there is something that I would like to get off my chest.
I will try to make this quick and hope at the same time I do not offend anyone.


Lately I have had a few sales that ended up being a "no go", meaning that I have bundled an order together, weighed the order, sent out an Invoice and that is it, no reply, no payment. Now I understand that this is part of business which I am more than fine with, its the no response to the invoice and the few emails I send out later asking customers if they would still like their goodies that is frustrating, (only because I haven't mastered the knack of reading minds yet lol).
I also understand that we all change our minds sometimes, I do it quite often when out shopping and unlike a website if I do change my mind I can simply put it back. I also realise that by the time you receive your invoice from me that financial circumstances change and one might not be able to afford their latest splurge. Again, and I cannot say it enough, I am totally fine if one does change their mind, all I ask for is a reply to my emails saying that the items are no longer required. It certainly keeps me from wondering if you even receive my emails in the first place.


However, being only human, some would feel more comfortable to not say anything at all, so with that in mind I've decided to wait until payment has been made before I pack any orders, this will save packaging materials, tape and satchels etc going to waste when I have to reopen them to put the items back on the "shelf". I dont charge my customers any extra for packaging materials, so I cringe when I have to throw such materials away, unable to reuse them.
How will this affect you?? well it might delay postage just a little. Before, as soon as payment was made I was able to go straight to the Post Office. Now however, only once payment has been made will I then bubble wrap everything, put the items into a box or satchel and then send your parcel. I do apologise in advance if this causes any inconvenience but I am sure you can appreciate my dilema which makes this new policy necessary to keep my prices as low as possible.


Ok now with that yukky bit out the way, I have restocked....
  • The14" Paul Revere Lantern
  • Prim Fixins Scoop, now available in black as well as in a rusty finish.
  • Hanging Stars with Jute

New Items

Something for the Crow and Pear lover.



Mini Heart Shaped Candle Holder and Candle Replacements


 Snowman Ornie and Wooden Cardinal Birds


Lots of Battery Operated Tapers (the grubby set below even has a timer)




well thats it for now,
until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment