Raggedy News

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Newbies

I don't know about you but I thought our summer was pretty much so so, what ever happened? sure we had a few hot days but nothing I would call overly hot (well not here in S.A). Oh well, with the weather being so unpredictable at the moment we may have a few more hot days yet to come.
Anyways on with the show because no one really wants to read what I think, I know you are only here for the new items lol.

I am quite proud of myself as these prim signs turned out very .... prim. I am getting alot braver at experimenting with the whole distressed look and my signs are definately showing it.
Check em out..


I have had these Mason Jar beauties on the site for a few weeks now, something I wouldnt normally do until I add other items but there you go! For those that have not yet seen them these next pics are for you.


On the left is a Mason Jar Tea Light holder with a star cut out lid, on the right is a nice size Mason Jar soap dispenser.

Next are two different types of Tart Warmers, the one on the right has a rusty finish and the one on the left is very much like the Paul Revere type warmers, both use a tea light to melt the wax.
Unfortunately I will be reducing the price on the Paul Revere kind because the paint on the handle is chipping slightly, nothing that a permanent marker wont fix :)


In the wax department I have added these really cute rag balls, they would look great in a rusty pan sitting on your sewing table or favourite bench..... and this blackened pillar with twig stars ..... hmmm delish.


Coming soon, more prim melts ... hang tags, a couple of presidents and
candle holders.

thats about it for now,
Until next time






No comments:

Post a Comment