Raggedy News

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Halloween items just added


I thought I would share with you some items I have recently added to my site .
They are mostly Halloween items, cos ... well... Halloween is only around the corner! :)

And even though we Aussies do not heavily celebrate the season, some of us prim crafters love making pumpkins and witches and the usual Halloween item.
So here are my hand mades, plus some candle boxes from the states.....



Hopefully more Halloweeny (is that even a word?) items are to come within the next few weeks, plus some more goodies from the states that I have not even seen in OZ. Although that is not to say they are not available here, just I haven't seen them. :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danni, Nice to find your blog. I found it through DIYestores - I also have a website with them. I am from Brisbane and am so glad to find another Aussie crafter to follow...Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle, lovely to meet you. It is nice to find another Aussie crafter within DIY hehe.
    Thankyou for your comments, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete