Raggedy News

Sunday, September 5, 2010

September's New Items at Prim-n-Raggedy

I know I'm early this month but I have received a few more shipments and figured why wait till mid month to add them.

 Halloween is just around the corner so I've decided to add to my Halloween category.
First up are these really cute Candy Corn Bowl Fillers.


 Perfect on their own or you could even add them to some Halloween Melts like these...


Or these .........
Actually, these Putka Pods are scented in Candy Corn, so they would be ideal to blend together.


Now all that searching for Tart Warmers has paid off because I found this cutie.
It's a lot bigger than what I thought it was going to be, but that's a good thing right?

 

I am probably getting carried away with these battery operated candles but I just love them! So..... I have just added some more Tea Lights. These are wax dipped and have a slide "off and on" switch on the bottom.
Here's a little secret.... I'VE GOT MORE COMING! lol.


After I ordered this next item I found out that my supplier has discontinued it, so once sold, that's it!
Its great for wrapping around candles, gifts or maybe your craft project needs a final touch?


Restocked Items
I have restocked my Smellie Jellies,
plus added an additional scent called Plum Pudding mmmmmm...


I'm not sure if I will show you any more items. I think I will make you go to my site to see for yourself what else is new, bahahaha.
But whilst you are there take note of my new Spring Coupon.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment