Raggedy News

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October's New Items Have Arrived

Before we start I wanted to let you all know I have restocked the Jumbo Tart Melts and the Mason Jar Taper Holder.
 

I have also added a Mason Jar Tea Light Holder


Next up I have added several Battery Operated Tapers and Tea Lights In various colours.


The Tapers are available in Burgundy, Black and Mustard and the Tea Lights are availablle in Black, Burgundy, and I have restocked the Brown (Please note that these Tea Lights now have an off and on switch instead of the push off and on button, which is more user friendly)

For the Vintage Baby Boot Collector, and I know you are out there, I have added these adorable Grubby Booties made from darkened bees wax ... very prim.


Dont go just yet because there is more!!!
  

 


And ...


Ok thats about it for now.
However even though all of my shipments have been received, I still have items I have not yet added, so if there is something you are wanting please let me know.

Also to finish off I wanted to give you all heads up that you will be hearing back from me very shortly, because, if you remember a few months back I mentioned something exciting will be happening in November?
Well, because I am very impatient I have decided to bring this date forward a little.
I am hoping by the end of October all will be revealed hahaha.

Until Next Time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment